"Pringles is a very laid-back company. Originally, they wanted to make tennis balls. But when the truck showed up full of potatoes, they just said, "Fuck it, cut 'em up." Mitch Hedberg

04 April 2012

Well, this is kind of badass!

The lovely Jennifer Knox chose me as one of the best poems for day 3 on the Best American Poetry Blog! I am totally honored, and a little bit floored. My appreciation goes out to Maureen Thorson, creator of the National Poetry Writer's Month project, to Knox, and to all my fellow participants, who I believe are pushing 800 in number, and can be found on the site here.

La la la!

1 comment:

  1. sooo awesome!! I'm glad you decided to join in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I moderate comments because the world is full of crazies. Please be patient if it takes me a day to get your valid, non-hateful comment on the page.