"Pringles is a very laid-back company. Originally, they wanted to make tennis balls. But when the truck showed up full of potatoes, they just said, "Fuck it, cut 'em up." Mitch Hedberg

17 April 2012

Day 17: Duck, Duck, Gorilla

Duck, Duck, Gorilla

My death, my death, yours.
In the 1920's the MPAA ruled
all monsters must die by the credits.

If all monsters must die,
they will garner sympathy, become, even,
       the site of injustice.

I hate this city.
   Rose ring, rose ring
      protect me,
         for no one here
            understands a thing
               of Battered Women's Syndrome;

that the survival rate of two-bite cupcakes is less than 50%;
let alone the multiple transformations of monsters in early US cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because the world is full of crazies. Please be patient if it takes me a day to get your valid, non-hateful comment on the page.